- We will prepare a quarterly VAT report.
- We will file monthly RTI payroll returns.
- Quarterly Management Accounts throughout the year – These are simple and straightforward summarised accounts prepared for clients who are only interested in finding out how much money they earned, how much tax they owe and what their take-home pay is.
- Monthly expenses feedback and suggestions – Every month, you will add your expenses and we will check them and approve them for you and make comments. Plus, every quarter, we will make suggestions on your expenses (if you have missed any).
- Registered office service – All correspondence sent by HMRC and Companies House will
- A dedicated account manager will be assigned to you to guide you and help answer your queries.
- We will prepare quarterly PAYE tax liability.
- We will advise you on the dividend amount (provided your system is up-to-date).
- Higher rate tax calculation – We advise you on the proportion of your dividends that are available tax-free – Every quarter, we will let you know how many dividends you can take tax-free. Also, when you are approaching the higher rate tax band, we will help you to avoid paying extra tax.
- Payslip administration – We will email your payslips to you.
- be delivered to this address, so you don’t have to worry about losing important mail. A registered office address also protects your identity and can boost your business profile, increasing the value of your company.
Plus, you will receive all of the insurance series mentioned above
- Professional indemnity Insurance (£1m)
- Public Liability Insurance (£1m)
- Employer Liability Insurance (£10m)
- Tax Enquiry Insurance
- Legal protection Insurance
- IR35 Contract Assessment